Search This Blog

Thursday, February 9, 2012

SHARE YOUR OWN STORIES!!!!!

I have gotten a lot of request from people saying they want to share some of their crazy stories! So I decided to make that possible to all of you. All you have to do is email the story to sadesjournal@gmail.com and I'll repost it letting the readers know that it is an anonymous submission from a reader and to feel free to comment with their feedback. There are rules though! For instance don't send me anything with anyone's names because I won't post it!  I don't want people complaining. This is not to call people out. Only to talk about them ANONYMOUSLY!!!  lol Also don't email me with any stories of rape or murder or nothing crazy like that. I'm not interested, send that to the police! Also if it's completely boring I'll still post it but don't get mad when I make sure to post that it is boring as hell too! And then follow up with a post about how bad your post sucks! LMAO! Also you have the option to just submit an idea for me to write about instead of a full story, those are greatly appreciated as well.  ;-D

No comments:

Post a Comment