Search This Blog

Monday, January 16, 2012

Am I Dreaming?

How can you be my best friend for over 15 years but I not know you? I'm not sure how this happens, but I guess..... Standing at the baggage claim and waiting on a friend to arrive I was having small talk with a flamboyant lil dude in the airport waiting on his friend as well. He was explaining to me about how he looked up to his friend of the last 5 years so much for being brave enough transform his life. He was saying that his friend was taking steps and living out a life long dream. I was like yea, yea ok, uh huh, half paying attention, trying not to be rude. Then I noticed my friend coming so I was like, oh hey here comes my girl so I gotta go, good luck to you and your friend. He said here comes my friend too, but no one else was there my but girl Tanya. She is walking towards us with a huge smile on her face. I'm trying to figure out what's up with that, and how he knows her and WHY he is referring to her as a guy!!! So immediately I'm like WTH is going on!!! She said I'm so sorry for misleading you all this time. I'm thinking she is talking to ole dude and apologizing to him for making him think she is a drag queen or something. And the reason I say this is because he was looking like one and she is always playing around and joking with people and stuff so I didn't think that was too far fetched on her behalf. I knew she couldn't possibly be a man. For one she has three beautiful children and I've known her for 15 years. OK, I was so wrong..... again. SMH. She was looking dead at me!!!!. I thought I was having an outer body experience!!!! WHAT!!!! HOW!!!!! EXPLAIN!!!!! I almost passed out. My best friend since we were teenagers was a man who had been living as a woman and was about to have a complete sex change. She faked three pregnancies over the years and had managed to adopt three children and was  currently living with her fiance'. AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!  And I pinched myself to see if I was dreaming..........

3 comments:

  1. Aaahhhhhhh, lmaoooooo. Rolling on the GOT dayum floor laughing my ass ooooofffffff. #YelloDiamondDiva

    ReplyDelete
  2. GIRL, You pinched yourself, you should have slap the mess out of her/him. Just think if you was having a PJ party with the girls and he/she pulled out his wee wee, then what? You gotta be careful who you let in your world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I had a friend like that. I knew something was up bc "She" had this massive feet and hands,but I thought she was just big boned. Lol I didn't find out until we almost went swimming and I noticed a massive bulge in southern are.. I was li mh e WTF is that.. Vicky's Secret was out..

    ReplyDelete