Search This Blog

Monday, January 23, 2012

Time For An Interview!

        For whatever reason it seems like all of my single friends, and their single friends, and EVERY single person I know right now wants to be in a relationship no matter what. I don't know why?!?! It's nothing wrong with being single. During the times I was single, I was happy, and during the times I was in a relationship, I was happy as well. My happiness was defined by me it was not about my relationship status. Many of them don't even have themselves together. Working on yourself should be your first priority. Also if you are a mess you are only going to attract someone else who is a mess. I hate when women especially, say they want a man to take care of them. You should really be able to take care of yourself first. Are you looking for a dad or boyfriend? Anyway once you get yourselves together your next step should be to actually look for a person that will be suitable for you instead of randomly dating any and everyone you see.

        A relationship is like a job. It takes a lot of time, dedication, and effort to make it successful. Education and past experience is always a plus. Soooooo why not have your potential boyfriend/girlfriend fill out an application and go through an interview process before they are chosen for the position. You may also choose the option to have that person interviewed by yourself as well as come back for another interview by someone else so that you have a second opinion. A background and/or credit check may need to be completed. Depending on your standards drug screenings would be an option as well. I personally recommend a probation period of at least 90 days just to give you time to make sure the person you chose is living up to being the person they claimed to be on the application and at the interview. It's no way to know for sure, but that will definitely give them ample time to show their true colors!

     I found these free applications online and they seem to be very thorough and could be very helpful. The links are attached, so REVIEW, SAVE, DOWNLOAD, and PRINT! Feel free to pass this information on to all those you know in need of a new girlfriend or boyfriend!


The Official Girlfriend Application Boyfriend Application

2 comments:

  1. This application applies toward a date as well. Crazy, funny & true

    ReplyDelete
  2. You hit it right on the nail, with the first paragraph. You shouldn't need a boyfriend, husband, "life-partner," to define your happiness. You can't depend on your happiness on someone else. If you are NOT happy with yourself, than you can't expect someone else to make you happy. I read a book and there was a chapter that said "STOP LOOKING FOR A MAN TO VALIDATE WHO YOU ARE." She was so right about that. Sometimes when you go looking for love, you find it in the WRONG placces. It is normal for someone to want to have a husband, children, house, and live that ALL AMERICAN DREAM. However, you shouldn't force it. What is meant to be is meant to be. I love this post, and I think ALL WOMEN and MEN should read it.

    ReplyDelete