Search This Blog

Friday, January 6, 2012

I'm JUST Saying...


--> Why are you hanging out at the gas station and you DON'T have a car, talkin about "What's up Shawty!" Well I feel like I should be asking you "What's up?!" and asking WTH your grown ass doing hanging out at a gas station? If you have failed that much in life that you only aspire to chill at toxic smelling gas stations, harassing folks, breathing in fumes all day then I definitely don't have room for you in my life! Lack of ambition is not cute! Kill Yourself! -I'm Just Saying

--> Why did I go shopping around town but I call customer service about a product I just bought and I'm forced to talk to someone way in another country like South America or India?!?!? I'm starting to think the applications now say you have to have a heavy accent in order to be a phone rep. I used to work at a call center with hundreds of people and at least 95 % of us spoke English as our first language! The other day it was so bad I thought I was gonna have to click over and conference in a damn translator!!!  Uuuuuggghhhhh -I'm Just Saying

--> Can someone tell me where in the package and application instructions from your lace wigs does it say expose as much of your damn forehead as possible?!?!? I should have included a pic but I didn't wanna hurt any one's feelings. LOL. Naw I'm lying. Actually I had so many to choose from that I couldn't decide. -I'm Just Saying

--> How come it's OK to have sex with EVERYBODY for free but you could get locked up if you charge just one person! Shouldn't we promote entrepreneurship? LMAOOOOO (I'm so silly) -I'm Just Saying

--> Ladies just because you can physically comb your hair and apply makeup DOESN'T mean your are a hair stylist or makeup artist. SMH. People go to school and get licensed for that. Respect their craft! -I'm Just Saying

--> Why people in raggedy, little, loud, bogish, cars always riding like they on the motor speedway? Slow down before your car falls apart!!! Your passengers riding with a helmet and ear plugs on! - I'm Just Saying

--> Riding around town I noticed that almost every dude was wearing dreds and skinny jeans looking like bad versions of Weezy? When did it become popular to wanna look like a crazy Gremlin?!?!? Wearing Lil Wayne uniforms ain't cool!!! -I'm Just Saying

--> Tattoos are real common now days, BUT guess what!!! That's temporary. It's a fact times change, but that tattoo ain't going nowhere. Old, wrinkled, tattoo covered faces and skin ain't cute! Mess around and end up looking like a crazy, scary Monster! -I'm Just Saying

--> And speaking of old, hhhmmmm, how old is too old to be gangbangin? I was told you bang for life! REALLY? How ridiculous is it for fools to be throwing up gang signs from each end of the hall at the nursing home. Doing ride bys and throwing jello cups as the orderlies push you around in your wheel chair. Gummin out the word GANSTAAA!!! (in my gummiest voice)  reppin yo hood at a damn Senior facility. Sounds ridiculous as HELL to me!!! -I'm Just Saying

--> Some woman seem to feel like wearing stilettos qualifies as being dressed up or even as being high fashion. IT'S NOT!! You can't have on a bogish, ratchet, outfit and slip on some stylish heels and think you doing something! Plus I think stores need to include an instructional video on how to walk for a these chicks walking around like both they ankles broke! GOODNESS! It hurts my eyes watching that mess. Oh wait I can't forget about those wanna be pigeon toed,  parrot toed chicks. LMAO AND the bowlegged ones. If your feet so messed up or you just can't walk in heels don't wear them. Practice with small ones (at home) and work your way up. Stop embarrassing yourself ladies! -I'm Just Saying

--> And last but not least!!! How come everyone is a model, photographer, and graphic designer?!?!? Because you dress up and pose in a pic does not make you a model, let's call you a mannequin (a.k.a. dummy). Because you bought a camera from Best Buy or somewhere does not make you a photographer, let's call you a consumer. Because you downloaded a bootleg version of PhotoShop and clicked a few features to change a picture does not make you a designer, let's call you a butcher (since you probably just butchered a REAL photographers hard work). Get it together people, everyone can't do everything. Respect REAL artists skills and hard work!!! -I'm Just Saying


7 comments:

  1. So many great points and much needed info to the masses. Say focused people life is too short to spend it being stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good points....especially da last one...but i hate fake ass models....or so called models taking pics and making it seem like they makin tons of money..Smh

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao, this shyt is sad but this has come to be regular everyday behavior with a bottom line, which is ,everybody wanna be somebody they ain't. Seriously, if you gonna hone a craft, take lessons do it properly. GTF outta heya..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to laugh at this all the way. You were definitely on point with what you were saying. Also, I feel that if you are going to model please way something to compliments your figure. It doesn't make since to wear a size 8 when you are a size 16!!!!! Seen way to many females do that. You are right about the hair and makeup part. People go to school to become certified and licensed in that department, so it is best to leave it up to them. Last, but not least you should respect a professional artist craft and not KNOCK IT. Anyone can photoshop pictures, but that does not make it PHOTOGRAPHY.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THROWING JELLO CUPS!!? LMFAO!!!
    BERNARD

    ReplyDelete
  6. You haven't changed..still funny! Very good points..let me delete the pics I have with a lace front on...lmbo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to stay off your blog while working. THIS IS TOO FUNNY. You forgot the ones in our old neighborhood up early in the morning with a drink in their hand standing on the corner talking about whats up. Dude go in your house brush your teeth and wash your behind

    ReplyDelete