Search This Blog

Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Yearly Exam

Many of us women know what the "yearly" exam entails. Most of us don't like getting them, but we know its necessary to stay healthy and make sure everything is running smoothly with our woman parts. Kinda like car maintenance on the va-jay-jay and the boobies. A while ago I spoke with a friend and she mentioned that she gets examined on a monthly or bimonthly basis. I've heard of being cautious but damn. Are you EXPECTING it to be problem? She is always doing something strange so I figured maybe her freak meter was passed 10 and she was getting extra check ups cause she had been playing in the danger zone. One day she called me on the phone while she was driving to the doc. She was complaining because she was disappointed her regular doc wouldn't be in and she was thinking of rescheduling her appointment. I didn't really think anything of it because those exams are so personal that it's best to be with a doctor that's familiar and you're comfortable with. Well as she kept talking I found out that she was going to the doctor each month because she had what I'd consider as a crush on the doctor and the exams turned her on. SMH!!!! WWWOOOOWWW. OK, you got to be a real perv to get turned on when a doc is sticking a cold metal speculum in your va-jay-jay, in cold bright room, staring in with a flashlight looking for something out of the ordinary. And yea, the docs do insert their fingers and feel around, and yea they do give a breast exam where they kinda feel you up, but the whole ordeal feels odd and medical like to me. That amount of physical contact is too much for someone that I don't even know like that. The last thing on my mind is being turned on. I'm normally feeling violated and ready to run out of there. This crazy fool goes on purpose as much as she can and makes sure her doctor does the full exam so she can lay there and fantasize. Now hearing this you'd probably think she is a lonely, desperate, person, who can't get a man. Well she is far from it. Men actually try to talk to her any chance they get. And she has no problem dating several at once. I'm sure the doc thinks she is a hypochondriac by now, or worse, that she has a mental illness. There is probably a warning note posted in her file. And I'm shocked that the doctor keeps seeing her. Shouldn't they be telling her its not necessary to come back that often? Shouldn't they recommend she talk to a counselor if she is doing something so ridiculous that it would require her to need her cooch checked that often? Seems to me like an intervention would be in order. Her conversation was starting to sound real suspect. I figured maybe she was lying and maybe she was messing around with this doctor or something. I just came out and asked, "Is he married and are you having an affair with him?" Before she could even answer my next set of questions was, "How long have you been doing this? Has the doc asked why you come (not pun intended) so often? And don't you feel like a sick perv each time you go?" And then I started to wonder is this some how considered sexual harassment even though she said she lays there quietly enjoying it? Just seems like something ain't right about it to me. There was about 30 seconds of silence after my line of questioning. To me that just confirmed my suspicions. She must be messing around with this doctor! Who pauses that long before they answer a question? Then she says oh are you talking to me? I'm like yeah, who else would I be talking to? She was like OMG, you thought the doctor was a man??? I'm like uuuhhh yea!!!... So not only are you telling me you being a perv and getting off on boob and cooch exams, now you telling me you getting off on boob and cooch exams from your FEMALE doctor. SMDH, really? I wanted to call the doctors office and tell on her!!! She is the worst!!! And not because its a woman, but cause of the perverted stuff she is doing period!!! But I still think I was shocked that her doc was a woman. Or maybe more shocked on how she dropped the news. She seemed to feel like everything she was saying was completely normal. Now let's keep in mind she says she is not bisexual or gay. By the time I got off the phone with her I was confused AND disturbed. I tried to block this information out of my brain. I have heard that when people experience something traumatizing that they can completely block it out and forget. I was hoping to be able to do that with this conversation, but it ain't happen. After she got done explaining how I'm always overreacting and how NORMAL this was, I was SPEECHLESS... Sometimes I wonder how many other pervs out there get off on medical exams, LOL... Maybe I'm the only one who DOESN'T.

4 comments:

  1. WTF?!? Her gyno must be the shit. The only thing I ever fantasize about is putting my clothes on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to laugh at this eccentric story...lol. When I initally started reading, I was like who goes to the gyno every month...unless this person has a condition that allows them to have to do it??? I hate going to the gyno, but it is something women have to do. I thought this girl's gyno was someone like Reggie Bush, Idris Elba...somebody of that nature....as the story continued...I was wrong about that...LMAo. You just never know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That chicm real effin crazy, like mentally ill and super perverted. She violating the doctor like unconsentually, because the doctor is just tryna do a job. Hold up, what doc just gone keep examing her over and over again w o question. She in on it too, they both having the same thoughts but both tryna act nieve about it. JUST NASTY !!! Plus who dahell paying this bill because insurance companies dont even play like that. Wow. ..Signing off...YelloDiamondDiva

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am just flabergasted, that is just plain ole NAAAAAAAASTY. If you need that much attention, then get you some TOYS and a lot of batteries and quit paying to go to the doctor and turn her out!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete